Welcome to my Bio page!
I have been a Global and United States History Teacher at The Hill since 2008. My favorite subjects to teach are Ancient History and Global Issues. If I had to teach another subject, it would be Art History or Archaeology! My favorite time period in history is the Middle Ages. I could talk about the Black Death, Henry VIII, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance allllll day!
Some of my favorite things are:
- Traveling! I have been to over 24 countries in five continents! I love exploring ancient archaeology sites from around the world and learn fascinating languages and cultures.
- FOOD! In particular, cheese! If they told me I could never eat cheese again, I would probably die. (Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but I would cry...A LOT!)
- My favorite TV shows are American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, The Crown, Big Little Lies, Dead to Me and 90 Day Fiance (don't judge me.)
- My favorite hobbies are hiking, camping, skiing, swimming and volleyball.
- I love everything scary. I love to read books about haunted places around the world, visit real life haunted houses and I could watch movies like the Conjuring and Annabelle on repeat. If it's scary, I want to know all about it!
- I am obsessed with the Royal Family! I have read every book on them!
- My favorite quote is: "As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death." - Leonardo da Vinci.